Team America Travel Team For OWB March 30 - April 10th
Participants and traveling parent(s) should depart on March 28th, 2024 for arrival at Munster Germany on March 29th. Arriving participants/parent(s) will be greeted by OneWorld Bowl Game Staff Volunteer. Return flights should be scheduled for April 9th..
Arriving participants/parent(s) will be directed to awaiting OWBG chartered bus for transportation to hotel from Munster Airport to Emsdetten. The bus will be at the airport to pickup OWBG travelers from more than one flight arriving short time apart. The bus will wait for the next flight if within the hour.
OWBG travelers will check-in to their hotels. A gathering may be scheduled for that evening to discuss touring. (TBD).
- Friday - Tuesday is free time for OWBG travelers to tour Frankfurt, around Germany, or other countries in the EU.
- Wednesday morning the buses will begin pickup at the hotels for transport to Player/Team Check-in. Teams may also conduct a lite practice later that afternoon. A Meet & Greet and a German BBQ will follow the Check-in. All Team America travelers will receive a "BBQ Ticket" for food and drink. (This is included in your fee). Following the days activities, the charter buses will depart back to the hotels.
- Thursday - Saturday morning the charter will arrive at the hotels to transport players, coaches, and parents to the stadium for the scheduled games. Charter buses will depart to the hotels within one hour after the last game of each country.
- Sunday morning the charter will arrive at the hotels to transport players, coaches, and parents to the stadium for the scheduled games. At the conclusion of Sunday games, Team awards, Individual awards, and All-Tournament awards will take place. Charter buses will depart to the hotels within one hour after the closing ceremonies.
- Charter buses will arrive early Monday morning for the airport. It is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 3-4 hours prior to departure to insure ample time to ticket, check bags in, and clear security.